We are currently growing at a rapid pace with more and more people using Moneybox. To support this growth we are looking for an experienced hands-on HR Manager to help us retain, engage and nurture the Moneybox team.
The role will focus on a range of areas related to the employee lifecycle ensuring we have a highly effective People framework in place across Employee Relations, HR processes, L&D, Performance Management, Benefits and Tools.
Success in this position will mean playing a pivotal role in ensuring Moneybox is able to continue to build a high-performance culture while remaining a great place to work.
We are at an exciting inflection point of the company’s journey, the foundations for further success are firmly in place but there still remains the opportunity to impact and help shape the path ahead.
Work with the People Team lead to help define and deliver against the People Team strategic objectives. The main focus areas will include but are not limited to:
Who you are
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to build their career at an exciting very-fast-growing company.
- Genuine interest in financial technology and mobile apps.
- A self-starter with a willingness to learn and solve problems independently.
- Collaborative attitude and you enjoy working individually as well as within a team.
- Understands and champions the importance of employee experience.
- Naturally personable with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knows how to have to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook.
Experience and skills
- CIPD qualified or equivalent.
- Proven experience in a similar generalist HR Manager position, ideally, in a fast-growth start up.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of UK employment legislation and HR best practice.
- Exceptional co-ordination, planning and organisation skills with the ability to manage projects and prioritise tasks.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy.
- Able to work proactively and autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company Share options
- Opportunity to attend industry conferences and events
- Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below. We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org