As Moneybox continues to grow, every day we’re welcoming more and more customers to start their saving and investing journey with us. As a regulated business, there are often some extra checks we need to make to ensure the safety of our product and customer’s finances. We know that those first checks are often our first touch-point with a customer, and are focused on ensuring that the interaction is as good as possible. We know that this means efficiency, rigor and speed, alongside a friendly and well-explained interaction. As our team grows, we’re looking for someone to lead this function to further improve on the experience our customers currently receive.
As our first anti-money laundering (AML) Supervisor, you’ll be part of our growing Customer Operations team and line-manage our team of AML executives. You’ll be responsible for managing the team’s workload while they run daily AML checks and operational tasks for both new and existing customers using a variety of software and resources. Alongside this management, you’ll also be proficient in the tasks themselves, and be able to effectively guide and develop the team. You will report directly to the Customer Operations Lead, work alongside the wider customer facing teams, and closely with our Compliance team.
You’ll be coordinating with our Support and Compliance teams to manage process changes and projects, as well as helping to compile training documents for your area. Importantly, you’ll be looking closely at each of the processes you’ll perform daily and using your experience to see how these could be improved from both a customer and operational perspective.
What you’ll do
- Manage the daily workload of the team in line with goals set out by your manager
- Perform AML checks, direct debit changes, update HMRC records, bank verifications, ID checking, process bereavements, and assist customers during the onboarding process
- Manage and mentor our existing AML executives and support their wellbeing and professional development
- Be responsible for AML escalations and ensure these are appropriately passed to the Compliance team for further investigation
- Work closely with the Support and Compliance teams to provide technical support and communicate any changes in procedure efficiently
- Support ongoing training and development of the team as well as arranging cross team training workshops
- Proactively identify risks in our processes and develop contingency plans with the Operations and Compliance team
- Develop strategies to improve the customer experience and overall processes involved
- Generates comprehensive reports about team performance and mission-related objectives
- Assist management with hiring processes, goal setting, and new team member training
- Working week – 5 days per week, 9am – 5:30pm which may include one weekend day
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com