Moneybox wants to help a generation invest in their future. As part of this mission, we are expanding our Pensions Operations Team to ensure we continue providing a best in class service that makes it quick and easy to search for and transfer all your old pension pots into the Moneybox app.
As a member of the Pension Operations Team, you’ll be responsible for onboarding new pension customers while supporting our existing customer base. You’ll be ensuring that no matter where our customers are on their pension journey they receive great customer service.
You’ll be answering questions from customers, contacting pension providers and providing general support to the wider Customer Operations team. You’ll work with the Retirement Team and wider business to ensure we escalate issues and implement improvements to our product and processes. This work is instrumental in the continuous development of the team and Moneybox pension as a whole, ensuring that the service received by all customers is a great one!
What you’ll do
- Managing the end to end pension transfer process for our customers.
- Answering queries from prospective Moneybox Pension customers.
- Communicating with customers and keeping them fully informed on the progress of their transfer.
- Liaising with providers via phone or email to follow-up on any pending or slow transfers.
- Ensure that customer feedback is captured, reviewed and learnt from.
- Escalate issues and monitor through to completion, ensuring the customer and wider team are updated.
- Support the Retirement Product Team with customer initiatives and product development.
- Liaise with Investment Operations, Compliance and Retirement Product teams to formalise, review and continuously improve our operational processes.
- Support the documentation and feedback of metrics around transfers to allow for constant review and optimisation.
Working hours: 9am – 5:30pm five days a week and will include one weekend day (You’ll be working Monday – Friday until fully trained up and happy with the processes and then either Sunday – Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday!)
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com