The Risk & Compliance Officer will join our growing team, providing additional risk expertise across the breadth of the team’s responsibilities. You will have a broad risk & compliance background, able to carry out a variety of tasks, including monitoring, reviews and advising the business on new products and services.
What you’ll do
Working closely with the Head of Compliance and the rest of the risk & compliance team, you will help Moneybox build the UK’s best savings and investment service, backed by robust risk management. You will be responsible for, but not limited to, these duties:
- Operational risk management including monitoring, advising and reporting
- Lead/assist with prudential risk assessments (ICAAP/ICARA)
- Contribute to broader work, including periodic reviews, to continually enhance controls
- Assist with regulatory and other ad hoc projects to deliver change
- Assist in preparing and maintaining policies and procedures
- Investigate complaints to conclude on the appropriate outcome
- Review and approve financial promotions and communications
Who you are
- Someone driven and looking to build their career at an exciting, fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world
- Has a questioning mind
- Takes a methodical, analytical approach to make good judgements
- Able to quickly adapt and manage different priorities
- Unafraid to take on new challenges, developing deep knowledge in new areas
- Naturally personable, a great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with
- Knows how to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook
Experience and skills
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below. We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org